Deleting Webtrends reports
How to delete unused Webtrends reports!
1. Login to Webtrends V9 with the Administrator role
2. Click on Administration
3. Select Web Analytics > Report Configuration > Custom Reports > Reports
4. Use the Search facility to find the report you wish to delete:
5. Hover the mouse to the right of the name and pick Show Uses from the Dropdown Menu:
6. This will show you the list of profiles that use that report (or tell you that it is not used):
7. If you are still sure that you want to delete the report, you need to remove it from each profile in the above list first. Click on Reports and Profiles and Edit each one.
8. Select Reports from the Advanced tab, scroll down to the relevant report and uncheck the box. Save the profile and repeat for all the others.
9. When the report is no longer used in any profiles, or if it was not in use to start with, it can be deleted. Go back to the list of reports and choose Delete from the Dropdown menu (you will be told if you still need to delete it from a profile):
10. Confirm that you want to delete the report and add a Change Comment.
11. That’s it!