As a Microsoft-preferred analytics solution for SharePoint, and with the advent of SharePoint 2013, Webtrends have been working hard to ensure continued interoperability between Webtrends and SharePoint. They have also added some new functionality to improve the reporting based and all of the new capabilities are backward compatible to SharePoint 2010.
New features include:
- Updated to leverage the latest Webtrends asynch tag version 10.2
- New tag plug-in enables expanded data collection for use in reporting
- Works for SharePoint 2013 and SharePoint 2010
Webtrends Installer for SharePoint
- New Installer created for SharePoint 2013
- Compatible with SharePoint On Premises and Office 365-Dedicated environments
New capabilities include:
- Enhanced User-Level Granularity based on Active Directory to collect any Active Directory user attributes
- Improved Support For FAST Search
- Extended Office 365 Support
- Community Site Analytics
Contact Us to find out more or get a free trial.