Google Analytics is a free web analytics tool that can help your business understand how much traffic your website is getting, where your visitors are coming from and what they are doing when they are on your site. However sometimes it is easy to feel swamped by the amount of data and the number of reports available, which is where eLignum can help.
Whether you have a large digital presence or are just starting up eLignum consultants will teach you the practical skills and analytics tips to help increase the return on your digital marketing investment and understand how Google Analytics information can relate back to your business.
During the hands-on Google Analytics training course you will:
- Have an introduction to Google Analytics
- Understand and interpret Google Analytics reports, identifying which are the most relevant to your business
- Define goals and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to measure the effectiveness of your website
- Understand how Google Analytics works with your social media channels
- Understand which online ad or creative is the most effective
- Take a detailed tour of your Google Analytics interface, including your dashboard, calendar, advanced segments, reporting options and where to access help resources
- Learn how to interpret your visitors, traffic sources and content reports
For more information on how eLignum can help you with your Google Analytics training contact us.